1. imported contacts from WML7 .csv won't auto complete in TB address line// 2. external storage
1. exported WLM7 AB as .csv. Imported into TB. TB AB only shows email addresses and then only under chat names - nothing under the rest of the headings. When I create a new email, I want to be able to just type the first couple of letters of the person's name and have the AB provide a selection to choose from for auto complete. At present I have to manually type the email address in
2. can I move the storage to an external drive without having TB come unglued? Did this on WLM7 and while I can find the storage and access it outside of the mail program, in spite of it being pointed to the new location, WLM no longer shows the storage folders in the program folder list.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.80 Safari/537.36
1. You should edit the csv before you import to TB, so the addresses appear in the correct fields, and then the autocomplete will work:
To start Profile Manager, Winkey-R and type thunderbird.exe -p