Page to large cannot get to the icon to make smaller
My internet page is to large. The icon to make smaller does not appear. I am on Microsoft 10. I tried the escape key but that did not work. I know there is a formula but I can't remember what it is. There is no arrow key either to go back a page. The only way out is to turn off the computer. When I come back on the internet the problem remains the same. Can you help?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Your zoom controls.
<Control> + (plus) enlarge <Control> - (minus) reduce <Control> 0 (zero) restore
Do you mean that the page is zoomed or that you have switched to Full Screen mode and have hidden the toolbars?
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in Full Screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: Command+Shift+F).
When you are in Full Screen mode, hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. You can use one of these to leave Full Screen mode:
- click the Maximize button (top right corner of the Navigation Toolbar) to leave Full Screen mode
- click the Full Screen button in the "3-bar" menu button drop-down list
- right-click empty space on a toolbar and choose "Exit Full Screen Mode"
- press the F11 key
You may have zoomed web page(s) by accident. Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl/Command+0 (zero))