Where can I find Firefox for Solaris 11 sparc?
I need to get the Firefox for Solaris 11 location for download -
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Content Server - WebDAV Edit 10.5
- Content Server - WebDAV View 10.5
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- BS Contact Geo FireFox plug-in
- BS Version Control
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
That's a great question. As you may know, Mozilla doesn't build Firefox for Solaris, it is a community project. For the most part, support volunteers like me are not familiar with the procedures for contributed builds.
Finding a contributed build on Mozilla's servers is somewhat hit or miss. For example, this was the most recent that I saw, for Open Solaris and Solaris 10 (which may or may not work on Solaris 11, I have no idea):
This page shows the same version:
To find out what other Solaris 11 users are doing, you could post here: