is there alive agent to speak too ?
edited phone# from public and spambots as nobody here or at Mozilla would call.
Modified by James
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Mozilla does not have the resources for a call center to do one on one phone, chat or email support.
There is this support.mozilla.org/questions/ forum, in #sumo, #firefox, and also #mozillazine channels in irc.mozilla.org and the Mozilla newsgroups. There is also the independent forums.mozillazine.org for another option of support.