don't want outside Mozilla help want to speak to someone from firefox
locking - please continue here - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1094657
Can't believe there"s no ph. Num. for mozilla anyone know exec. offices Num.? want to speak to someone to help with my prob. not those outside Groups ! Can't get onto to my yahoo.page when I open my Homepage there"s a 3" white Square - Now having prob. getting onto My Yahoo Page when I press the firefox icon it doesn't bounce letting me know it's taking me to My Yahoo Page if I'm lucky & open it there is the 3" white square again !!! that I can"t get rid of wondering if it has something to do with the advertising square same size oh well Driving Me CRAZY need to take another Valium !!! Please someone any ph. Numbers U know of ? Know what those other So Called Firefox Techs.say that they work for Mozilla/Firefox NO!!!! just looked below how can Mozilla have educated guesses when I haven't Posted anything?
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.07
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- NortonInternetSecurityBF 2.7.1 with BrowserFramework 1.11.0, © 2015 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Mozilla does not have telephone support, sorry.
... if I'm lucky & open it there is the 3" white square again !!! that I can"t get rid of wondering if it has something to do with the advertising square same size ...
Did you have a problem with an advertising square and use an add-on to remove it? Perhaps the add-on is not doing the complete job. More importantly, we need to get rid of the square in the first place if it's not just normal website stuff.
Could you test in Firefox's Safe Mode? In Safe Mode, Firefox temporarily deactivates extensions, hardware acceleration, and some other advanced features to help you assess whether these are causing the problem.
If Firefox is not running: Hold down the option key when starting Firefox.
If Firefox is running: You can restart Firefox in Safe Mode using either:
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Help menu > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
and OK the restart.
Both scenarios: A small dialog should appear. Click "Start in Safe Mode" (not Refresh).
Any improvement? (More info: Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode)
Oh, I see this is your second thread on the same problem. Sorry, I should have pointed you back to https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1094657 instead of replying here. Oh well!