Mozilla canceled my AOL toolbar. Can I customize an existing toolbar to do the same functions?
I am not tech literate. Sorry. But when i last updated Mozilla it eliminated my AOL (America On Line) toolbar. This toolbar had the locations of all my favorite places...bank, grocery store. etc. As a fix, I decided to try to use a toolbar I already have but rarely use. Cannot find instructions on how to customize the toolbar (take off all the unused buttons and add the ones I use a lot). I don't even know the name of this pre existing toolbar. It has a "Most visited" icon first.
Can someone tell me what this old toolbar is and tell me how to reconfigure so that it is able to take over for my very, VERY useful America On Line (AOL) toolbar?
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.13
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
hi shirlynclaridge, for this purpose i think it's best to just user the bookmarks toolbar that's already built into firefox: Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window