X
Tap here to go to the mobile version of the site.

Support Forum

Was there an Firefox update yesterday? My greasemonkey scripts do not work today.

Posted

I play a game on glb.warriorgeneral.com and I have greasemonkey scripts that are made for it. Yesterday morning they were working fine and then when I came back yesterday evening they no longer work and haven't since. My computer was left on so I didn't know if there is some kind of update that happened while I was away. Is there a way to check into this? I tried to disable them and enable them again but still nothing.

I play a game on glb.warriorgeneral.com and I have greasemonkey scripts that are made for it. Yesterday morning they were working fine and then when I came back yesterday evening they no longer work and haven't since. My computer was left on so I didn't know if there is some kind of update that happened while I was away. Is there a way to check into this? I tried to disable them and enable them again but still nothing.

Additional System Details

Installed Plug-ins

  • Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
  • Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
  • NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
  • Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
  • McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
  • The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
  • Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
  • Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
  • 4.0.50401.0

Application

  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0

More Information

Seburo
  • Top 10 Contributor
  • Moderator
897 solutions 6668 answers

Hi

The most recent release of Firefox was version 41 on 22nd September, followed by a couple of security updates on 30th September and 15th October.

It may be the case that something has changed in the site that you are applying the scripts to. I recommend you check with that service to see if they have any info available about any changes they have made.

Hi The most recent release of Firefox was version 41 on 22nd September, followed by a couple of security updates on 30th September and 15th October. It may be the case that something has changed in the site that you are applying the scripts to. I recommend you check with that service to see if they have any info available about any changes they have made.