bookmarks are missing after firefox update and untrusted web site
Hi updated firefox because it was slow to start and my bookmarks are missing .tried everything on firefox how to but still cant get them back also it keep saying that all web site are untrusted and that should leave.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Bing Bar
- Content Blocker Extension
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Online Banking Extension
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Virtual Keyboard
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Look on your desktop. Do you see a folder called; Old Firefox?
This Connection is Untrusted is sometimes caused because the computer system clock is wrong. Check the time / date / time zone settings.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Adobe Reader Version 2015.009.20069 Note: McAfee Security is offered in the download.