the most recent version is unusable again with google and microsoft mail and other application sites.
The previous version of firefox fixed a lot of stuff for me. I updated to the recent one and I am back to square one. All google services come up with an illegal certificate error that can be bypassed, as do many other web sites. This happened also in the version before lats and rendered firefox unusable. It is also very very slow with Microsoft Live / Hotmail online Email application and keeps reporting a looping script error. Firefox consumes enormous ammounts of cpu and memory in these cases and cases my computer to severly overheat. This is really back to the state before the previous version and is quite frustrating.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Content Blocker Extension
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee Meeting Join Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Virtual Keyboard
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
This Connection is Untrusted is sometimes caused because the computer system clock is wrong. Check the time / date / time zone settings.