Plugin container problems persist despite frequent attempts to cure it
I am not a computer expert but I can usually follow and cure problems
However . . . this plugin container nonsense is getting worse by the hour. And no, I don't have a bloody virus!
It's the clash between Mozilla and Adobe that's at the heart of this and it's scandalous that nobody is owning up.
I'd like to stay with Firefox, but I'm at the end of my tether.
Is there a solution?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Please provide more details.
New Update; Flash Player Version 22.214.171.124
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users must download the “Internet Explorer” and “Plugin-based browsers” installers.
Note: Edge on Win10 does not use ActiveX version but its own Flash.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration