cannoy connect to Paypal from my Ebay page or any other way. Message says it is an insecure site. This happens on both my computers. Whay is the solution?
Each time I try connect to the my Paypal account, either by using the link on my Ebay page, or by typing the Paypal web address into the Url search field, or selecting Paypal from Google search results - each time a warning comes up that it is an untrusted site. What gives? This has never been a problem in the past, but it is a year or more since I use either Paypal or Ebay, if that has any bearing on the problem.
Does anyone have any ideas what is amiss, and can they offer any solution?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124 BETA
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 4,50,0,2929
- Content Blocker Google Chrome Extension
- Chrome Virtual Keyboard
- Online Banking Google Chrome Extension
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Security Issue: Update your Flash Player Version 188.8.131.52
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users must download the “Internet Explorer” and “Plugin-based browsers” installers.
Note: Edge on Win10 does not use ActiveX version but its own Flash.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11 BETA
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
This Connection is Untrusted is sometimes caused because the computer system clock is wrong. Check the time / date / time zone settings.