401 Authorization Required error encountered when login through secure connection. Certificates are up to date. Please help.
I need to login to my website through a secure connection. Certificates installed worked fine previously and are up to date. Now, Firefox show '401 Authorization Required' message instead login page. Please help.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
This Connection is Untrusted is sometimes caused because the computer system clock is wrong. Check the time / date / time zone settings.