This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Whenever I sign in I get this notice "Something happened on our end. Please refresh your browser or close it and sign in again."
After I select refresh everything is OK. This has recently been happening now every time I sign in.
All Replies (2)
We are extremely sorry that you encountered this issue. CHECK"' 1. Is firefox is up to date. 2.Clear all saved passwords and cache. 3.If still have a problem, then reinstall FireFox.
Please let us know if the suggestion works.
This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked.
- check the permissions on the about:permissions page and in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window