I can't install youtube downloader on a laptop running win XP serv pack 3 - the system give a message that i need win xp serv 2 -i already have it - help pls
I had youtube downloader installed on my laptop and is currently running windows xp withservice pack 3. it was giving problems at some stage and i decided to re install it. whenever i try to re install youtube downloader now , i get an error messge stating that i need to run windows xp with serv pack 2. I allready have this operating system installed as well as the service pack 3 is there anything that i can do or does somone have a solution ?
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Your user agent shows that you run Firefox in compatibility mode for Windows 2000 (NT 5.0).
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Check that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode. You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut via the right-click context menu and check the "Compatibility" tab. Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.
You can check for problems caused by a possible corrupted user agent.
The System Detail list shows that you run an older Firefox version that is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest versions to get all security fixes.
Please update to the current Firefox 41.0.1 release.
- Help > About Firefox