Firefox doesn't show login-via-facebook button on websites that allow to log in via facebook. What could cause the problem and how to fix it?
I've posted two screenshots of two websites that offer signing in with facebook: travelpony.com and goodreads.com. One screenshot depicts how the login page should look like (taken from internet explorer) and the other shows the current state of affairs in my firefox browser.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Allows digital signing with Estonian ID cards
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.2f1
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Got is, the widget/icon is not showing up on these pages. I tested this on Windows 7 in release version and did not see this as an issue in a clean reinstall. (both http and https ) Can you please try the following to make sure that there is no third party affecting the webpage?