Show all possible PDF applications
I have written several local shell scripts to handle how to open a PDF. When Firefox asks me how to open a PDF, I would like to see all of them in the dropdown menu. However, I can only see the one that I had previously selected, so whenever I want to use another one, I have to click "Other..." and go through my filesystem to their respective paths. Is there a way to permanently make several applications appear in that dropdown menu?
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
You can try to set each of them one after the other as the default application to see if that makes Firefox show them in the list.