With windows 10 virtual scrolling does not work.
Since installing Windows 10 virtual scrolling does not function at all. There are no settings like in Windows 7 to specify how it is supposed to work. Everything else seems to be working OK. Thanks for looking
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Plugin for Glance screen sharing service
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Office on Demand Plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Please first make sure that your drivers for the mouse are the most up to date. I do not know what kind of mouse/trackpad is being used, but there were proposed work arounds in the past for Firefox:
I believe its no longer called virtual scrolling, but I am still learning as well.