This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox does not work well with Adobe Flash playing the game Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. It slows down and crashes can you help?
My Bejeweled Blitz game is slow and sluggish using Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Flash and Facebook where I play the game. It slows and the page crashes.
All Replies (2)
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.
Issues have been previously linked to the McAfee Site Advisor extension. Try to disable it and see if the problem persists.
http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100162 How to uninstall SiteAdvisor
To disable it: Type "about:addons" in the Location bar Find the extension and click on its "Disable" button
Version 8 Update 60 Release date August 18, 2015