A Browser Console pane opens with every new browser window. Please make it stop.
Every new browser window opens a Browser Console pane. And it opens ON TOP of the window so I MUST close or move it every time. I have found tips that suggest it is related to "Mouse Gesture Extensions". I have none.
I found a tip suggesting that I should install the Web Developer Toolbar which would give me an option to turn it off. It did not help.
I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall. But I suspect that will not help either.
Add to this the fact that Adobe Flash crashes all the time and I am about done with FireFox. IE is always available and maybe I will try Chrome. Still, if I can get this bug resolved I would like to continue using FireFox.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Google Update
- IBM 821 Conference Plugin for Mozilla version 184.108.40.2061
- This plugin allows the user to quickly add people from the BluePages website to their Lotus Notes address book.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.85.0 for Mozilla browsers
- IBM GLOBAL PRINT PLUGIN VER 4.1
- Mozilla Plug-in
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
As to the flash player, check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
As to the Browser Console, I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.