I lost all of my toolbars. Even those on the bottom to which minimized sites go, and even the start menu icon. Help! I was using Mozilla when this happened.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_38 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Are you talking about the Firefox tool bars, or the computers task bar?
Type about:customizing<enter> in the address bar. Look for Show / Hide Toolbars at the bottom left.
There is also a Restore Defaults button at the bottom middle.
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: Command+Shift+F).
When you are in full screen mode, hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. Click the Maximize button (top right corner of the Navigation Toolbar) to leave full screen mode or right-click empty space on a toolbar and choose "Exit Full Screen Mode" or press the F11 key.