I got a new router and now can't sign-on without restarting computer
Internet connection is there and good (now that I have a new router). But have to restart the computer in order to sign-on. I am told my Time Warner that this is a Firefox issue.
Additional System Details
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Trovi Search Plugin 1_0_0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Sign on what? The only thing to sign into on Firefox is the Password Manager if the Master Password is enabled.