I recently downloaded the latest version of Firefox. I already had an account. I was able to login after the download for 1 day. Now when I try to log in it won't accept my username or password. I try to get it to email me a reset. It recognizes my email but I never receive the email.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Check your spam folder.
This is about your Sync account, correct?