Where is old button Pocket?
Hi, I like pocket. Pocket is usefull. Pocket is fast to save. Pocket is my library of intresting content. But after latest update when I want to save something I must click "1" and later "2"(look at screenshot down) and it takes 3-7 seconds couse even on SSD disk and not bad Internet connection it is loading. My old button doing it in fraction of second - how to bring it back?
This screenshot describing my case: http://1drv.ms/1frKNn9
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support about your issue. After reviewing your issue its suggested you go to pocket and use there support team for help on this issue.
Let us know how you get on!
Currently, as of Firefox 39, your #1 position has Reader View button. Number 2 is the correct location for the Pocket button with Firefox 38.0.5 and later versions. With Firefox 38 and before Pocket was not a standard part of Firefox, each user had to install the extension to use Pocket - formerly known as ReadItLater. The old Pocket extension isn't compatible with the built-in Pocket feature, from whet I have read,
How about updating to Firefox 39 and see how it looks.
Modified by the-edmeister