Hi. Often URLs like "http://search.safefinder.com/?st=sc&q=" turns to be my homepage. As I disinfect my PC, and remove the URL from my firefox, it reappears.
As I run my firefox browser, instead of my preset homepage, the route " file:///C:/ProgramData/ExtTags/ff.NT " appears in the Firefox address bar and the page automatically is redirected to another URLs like " http://search.safefinder.com/?st=sc&q= " . As much I disinfect my PC and block these URLs in my Kaspersky, and remove these URLs from "Forefox Opetions:Homepage" it's no good and again and again they just reappear. Even I deleted the folder indicated by that route in the Drive C, but that's no use.
What should I do to get rid of them?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.15
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.1f3
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Hi, try working through Remove Isearch.SafeFinder.net (Virus Removal Guide) by Malware Tips.
Note that not all removal programs will detect all malware, so you may need to run several or all of them.
After removal you may need to reset your home page etc., which you can do by running the add-on SearchReset.
If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.