Cannot get the update for Adobe Flash on my system; all I get is the revolving disc showing something should be happening; why?
I kep getting the message that Adobe Flash needs updating but everytime I try to update by following the links I get nowhere. I ened up with a screen showing a spinning line (?); this remains for up to an hour at which point I gave up. What can I do to update this add-on please?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Update your Flash Player Version 126.96.36.199
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users must download the “Internet Explorer” and “Plugin-based browsers” installers.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration