Firefox hello tried to adjust my microphone volume automatically during the conversation, is there any way that could stop that?? cant find any setting about it
How to stop firefox adjusting my microphone volume automatically during the conversation? when Im in an environment with loud background noise, the microphone volume is always going up automatically especially when I dont speak, which made it very unpleasantly noisy for the person on the other side who's communicating with me. Seems Skype has the setting option to allow/or not allow the software to adjust the mixer level automatically, wonder if i could make the setting somewhere in firefox as well? even through command lines with terminal under ubuntu system?
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
In order to investigate if something went wrong we will need to collect more information:
- Open up about:webrtc in the url, start a conversation with a new link.
- Click on "start debug mode" and "start AEC logging" try to connect in the url,
- wait for the error then click on connection log.
- Use pastebin.mozilla.org to share the logs.
hey thanks for the reply! I followed your instructions, I never saw any error coming up, though I could see there's connection log and details for the conversation. So is this normal connection log still gonna be helpful for resolving the problem?