Problems with Outlook.com (hotmail) -- Cannot write message.
For some reason, when I access my e-mail (Outlook.com/hotmail) I cannot write a message to anyone because there is no text box to write in. The box for the recipient's email address works fine & the box for the subject line also works fine. But, no matter what I do, there is no way to actually write a message. I've tried this with new messages, replying to messages & forwarding messages. None of these work, and the problem only occurs on Firefox (for Mac). This problem does not happen on when using Safari. I noticed the problem after I upgraded to version 39.0. Can anyone help me resolve this? Thanks! Shannon
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.11
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY MyCamera Download Plugin
- Catalina Savings Printer Plugin
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Hopster Coupon Printer Plugin for Mac
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printer
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- LastPass Plugin
- LogMeIn remote control components
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RevTrax PrintMyCoupon
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Please contact Microsoft communities about this for further help if these troubleshooting tips do not help: