getpocket tool no longer works after I installed noscript.(SOLVED)
I think I need to whitelist something but I am not sure what it is?
Here is a picture of the white box I get when I click it,
This problem resolved itself with the most recent noscript update.
Modified by noalternative
Additional System Details
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NMP Browser Plugin 22.214.171.124
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- SmartGPS Eco Content Manager for GPS Devices
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Thank you letting for us know. If you want to contribute solutions to Firefox or other Mozilla projects and help users, you may want to consider having a read of this page.