This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Mac Safari will not load the page at all. It just hangs. No problems with windows machine.
Bank IT guy doesn't have a clue. Any way I can speed up the loading?
All Replies (5)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
I use Firefox primarily for banking, and have no add-ons or extensions.
Try to disable IPv6 (check for other possible causes as well).
Apple Safari can not make connection at all, although at one time it worked well and then suddenly stopped. Windows works well, but I don't have a PC or a Windows emulator. I am unsure whether this problem arose after an OS update , but might there be some key security setting in system preferences that I need to check?
I have no such problems with any other web pages that do a redirect.