I have an issue with a certain video on Mozilla
So basically my YouTube video screen is large and shrunk only for this video, see pictures, so as you can see I get an HTML5 error and then if I go to full screen that happens, I currently have YouTube Flash Video Player since I prefer Flash, and the other videos are normal, help please.
Additional System Details
- PlayNow Plugin
- Google Update
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Microsoft Lync Web App Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Raidcall plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2066
- Unity Player 4.5.3f3
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
The url would be helpful, and the warning could be that firefox does not have a 3d viewing codec?
The codec for this video player for example is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLRswHMbwHU
Try Firefox beta version 40, it displays for me.
Modified by guigs
Try to uninstall the older version of Flash as well.