so ever since I updated your ...browser..When I try to restore tabs after firefox crashes my Windows appear but only one has the tabs?
seriously I have restarted my computer 11 times;cleared cache; downloaded your new add on; REPEATEDLY ran a scan on everything INCLUDING your browser.
and for some reason this only started after your stupid forced update :/
also note: I have MANY important tabs I need to get back :/
they appear during the "restore tabs" page just fine; I scrolled through and everything was there
Additional System Details
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.116
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Clearing the cache might clear the session, but there is a way to restore the session in the UI as well. History > Restore Tabs from last time.