This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I do reasearch and copy articles as I go. I have started to have problem with not being able to print documents. Haven't had this problem before? Help!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Start with this support article - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-printing-problems-firefox
Provide feedback to us and please clarify the specific issues that you are having.
Start with this support article - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-printing-problems-firefox Provide feedback to us and please clarify the specific issues that you are having.