I type in an email address and it shows red. What do I have to do to initiate an email to someone who's address I have in the contact list
I don't know how to initiate an email, essentially. Do I not just yype in the4 name of the addressee? What then?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Plugin for Glance screen sharing service
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
What is your e-mail provider? Are you accessing your e-mail with Firefox, or something else? Where are you entering the e-address?
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.