How can I turn off Never Ending page?
It jumps around and I have scroll down to get to point I was at.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- LastPass Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- PDF Architect 2
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
In Firefox Settings look under "General", if you disable smooth scrolling, does this give a bit more control when you try to scroll on the never ending page?
Some sites are designed this way, if you also provide an example url, I would be happy to further investigate.
In Firefox Settings look under "General"
Type about:preferences#advanced<enter> in the address bar.
Under Advanced, Select General.