access foxfire from a word doc by clicking the web site listed???
I have a list of sites on a word document that in the past I was able to ctrl/click and the site and it would open on Mozilla Foxfire. how can I restore this feature?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Usually if you just set Firefox as the default browser there should not be any issue. What does happen when you try this?
I also saw that you have some extensions that need updates: