This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Website image has suddenly changed, says to enable CSS. Need to know how.
All of a sudden format and images on 1 site I access regularly have changed. The site says to enable cascading style sheets. Why would this have all of a sudden changed? How do I enable cascading style sheets? The site appears correctly on IE, but not Firefox.
All Replies (3)
What is the address of the website?
Hello, press the ALT key in keyboard to temporarily show the menu, click on View > Page Style > select Basic Page Style.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window