When browsing to save files I just get a grey box
When I download and browse the location to save a file all I get is a grey box, there is no directory displayed for me to browse and save files.
I've refreshed mozilla, scanned the computer using Avast + Boot scan.
I've also tried uninstall and reinstall mozilla, nothing seems to fix this problem. I only get this using Mozilla.
Tried to attached an image but I can't browse to select it...
Additional System Details
- ABR_AUSkey Plugin Mozilla Component
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Provides secure and convenient logon to Web sites
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.