Is there a way to know how many tabs are open in the current window?
I have a habit of keeping lots and lots of tabs open in my Firefox window. Sometimes, I'd like to know how many are open so that I can go through and close some of them if the number is excessive...(or at least excessive by my standards).
How do I get a quick count of the number of open tabs? Surely I don't have to count them myself, do I?
Welcome.. :)Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Content Blocker Extension
- Plugin for Glance screen sharing service
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Online Banking Extension
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- Virtual Keyboard
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Hmm I have an solution for this..
You can use Tab Counter add-on for this. This add-on shows the number of tab in presently opened window on upper right corner beside minimize.
you get this from following link:
Thanks you SanketKumarMali for the info. Looks perfect!
To be honest, it never even occurred to me that someone would write an add-on for this. I should have checked!