Youtube not formatted correctly, description & up next covers the video
New to Firefox,
YouTube is not formatted correctly, description & up next covers the video
How do I fix this?
Modified by michaelrj9
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- LastPass Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- PlayOn Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Sling Player 188.8.131.52
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
You may have zoomed web page(s) by accident. Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl/Command+0 (zero))
If you have made changes to Advanced font settings like increasing the minimum/default font size then try the default minimum setting "none" and the default font size 16 in case the current setting is causing problems.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own fonts.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced: [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
It is better not to increase the minimum font size, but to use an extension to set the default page zoom to prevent issues with text not being displayed properly.
No it is not zoomed in, you can clearly see in the picture it is at 100%