failed download list appearing repeatedly even after removing it from history ?
I had downloaded some power points n articles from google drive . some of them were failed to download. i deleted them from history. i uninstalled mozilla and installed it again but still as i start a new session download symbol gets activated and library is full of failed downloads !!!! something virus or what ?????
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Open the Downloads Manager <Control> J. Right click on those entries and select Cancel. That should do it.
Having this exact problem, cancelling the download didn't work
See if these help;
a firefox reset fixed it for me
If it happens again then check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
- Places Maintenance: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/places-maintenance/
Wizzlbang That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.