Can't pause blocking on ghostery with FF 38.0 on Mac
After installing FF v38.0 on my macbook pro, I am no longer able to pause blocking or whitelist a site. When I press the pause button then reload the page the pause is removed and all of the trackers are still blocked. This function worked in prior versions. What happened?
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Logitech Harmony Browser Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1.0
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Hi bcalvin926, Version 38 is still being developed, however since you got a head start please also contact the developer of the Ghostery add on from the addons.mozilla.org page.