skype click to call wont install in firefox
skype click to call wont install in firefox. It will install in IE11 and Chrome but not Firefox. Any ideas on how to fix?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Does Skype not have a history of messing up Firefox?
Not sure your answer solves the problem but thanks anyway!!!
This question has been asked that often now that it's about time the issue got fixed. I much prefer FF over Chrome but since I use C2C often and it's not available, then maybe it's time for me to change browsers.
Hi bigjon000, let's continue in your new question here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1077493
Hi jscher2000. Thank you for your reply, 1. Skype Click to Call 22.214.171.12458 shows in the extensions and is enabled. Turn number highlighting on is ticked. 2. Does a C2C button need to be added to the toolbar? I have visited a site in both FF and Chrome; the same c2c 'phone numbers are highlighted in Chrome but not FF. This is the problem. BTW, your advice that FF 40 cannot verify some programs concerns me especially as one of those programs is my security software.
So lads and ladies in the absence of a solution at this time it seems that a work around is the next option ie copy and paste the chosen telephone number into Skype Call phones and ring from that platform.