Even pages not loading/printing in print preview
I've been using Firefox for a number of years & it wasn't until yesterday (06 April 15) that I encountered an issue with printing... When trying to print my eBay invoices, everything loads fine but then when I go into Print Preview only the odd pages appear to have loaded completely, all of the even ones only have 1 or 2 lines of text on them.
I have restarted the browser, the pc, run all of the tests, tried other browsers (where everything loads), deleted the printer settings as per the help pages, etc but all to no avail.
Any helps would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.1240
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
This is strange, in another thread I had suggested that it was a stored preference in the presets to only print odd pages, but even in the print preview this happens. If you save the invoice locally and open it with a preview, does the pdf not load these pages? This will tell if its something to do with the pdf.
Hi. Thank you for the suggestion. I have tried this & the pages don't load in the pdf either :/