Set custom Firefox as default???
I guess you could call this a 'follow-up' question to this one here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1053709 ; however, it's more on the shipping side. I already used CCK2 to make the configuration file for my custom Firefox. The problem is that when I try to install the browser I made, the default browser functionality becomes crippled; I can't get it to work. I've tried different 'make your own installer' programs to fix the problem, but it's not working. How do I get this to work?
Modified by ubunturox104
On follow up to that follow up, that cc2k is actually being rewritten, try also commenting and asking Mike: https://mike.kaply.com/2015/04/07/the-future-of-cck2/Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
On follow up to that follow up, that cc2k is actually being rewritten, try also commenting and asking Mike: https://mike.kaply.com/2015/04/07/the-future-of-cck2/