when I try to log in to a website Firefox just does not allow this. Why Not?
when I try to log in to a website Firefox just goes blank and nothing happens.
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Does it give any kind of message (error / anything) ? Is this with all pages / some / a few?
Type about:preferences#advanced<Enter> in the address bar.
Under Advanced, Select Network. Look for Configure How Firefox Connects and press the Settings button. If you are using a proxy, make sure those settings are correct. If there is no proxy, first use No Proxy. If there is a problem, then try System Proxy.
Some problems occurs when your Internet security program was set to trust the previous version of Firefox, but no longer recognizes your updated version as trusted. Now how to fix the problem: To allow Firefox to connect to the Internet again;
- Make sure your Internet security software is up-to-date (i.e. you are running the latest version).
- Remove Firefox from your program's list of trusted or recognized programs. For detailed instructions, see