I think I sent duplicate screen shots re FF retaining settings for cookies, et. al.
I think I have the different screen shots this time. When I change the settings for History to custom settings, it reverts back.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Motive Web Browser Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
hello, if you have any more information to add, please do so in the thread you have originally created about the issue at https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1046356 since otherwise it will become difficult for helpers to follow along and provide effective support. thank you!