Flash player keeps crashing
Every time I try to load a page containing flash elements (Youtube doesn't load at all), Firefox freezes up, then the computer freezes up, and the only way out, is the ctrl-alt-del and end the process. Firefox isn't the only browser with this problem. IE and Chrome do the same. This has been happening every since Adobe updated the flash plug in. it's done nothing be caused me a lot of trouble and time. I can't do anything.
I tried contacting Adobe and they're very rude and don't want to help you. I'm in a serious fix and I'm totally infuriated with this problem. Someone help. I've done everything, refreshed Firefox, reset Firefox, uninstalled Flash and reinstalled. Nothing works.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration