How to disable sessionstore
I want to disable session store due to huge amount of data written on my SSD.
I tried all suggestions from the other threds, such as:
browser.sessionstore.max_windows_undo 0 browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo 0 and other preferences... I also tried to find "user" file in profile folder, but the file is not there.
Any other idea?
Additional System Details
- Battlelog Game Launcher (2.6.2)
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Check this search page: http://www.bing.com/search?q=firefox+disable+sessionstore
Maybe consider to use the portable Firefox version that is designed to minimize disk access.
The portable version comes with its own profile folder and doesn't interfere with the currently installed release version.