How to one-click using Fireform?
How do I complete online forms with one click using Fireform rather than having to fill each box individually?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
I use a different add-on. How it works is;
Load the web page. Fill out all the fields you want the form filler to know. Once you are done, tell the add-on to save the information. ( Check its instructions. ) After, fill out the rest of the page and send it.
Note1: At some point, open the add-ons options. Check the saved information. There are two ways for the data to be used.
- 1) use only on that page / site.
- 2) use on all pages / sites.
Note2: Not all web sites use the same input names for the same item. For examples: Name / First / Last / Fname / Lname / Zip / Zipcode / Address / Address1 / . . . . . and so on. So you will end up having more then one listing for the same information.
Always monitor what is placed on the web page, just in case.
Modified by FredMcD