I am a senior lady. can someone walk me through fixing crash on phone
I don't know how to get back to my original question. I have tried to send a comment about what I tried that Philip suggested and got a site that wanted me to install a free version of malwarebytes called PC something. After I downloaded it all Firefox said this is a dangerous site. Continue or not? I said NO. how can I add that comment and get more advice?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 22.214.171.124
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
hello, your original question is at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1052216 - please put all updates in there!